Amit Anilchandra Shah is an Indian politician and the current Minister of Home Affairs(2019). He is also been President of the Bharatiya Janata Party since 2014.
|Amitbhai Anilchandra Shah
|Date of Birth
|55 Years(as in 2019)
|Place of Birth
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Mehsana , Gujarat, India
|A local school in Mehsana , Gujarat
|C.U Shah Science College, Ahmedabad
|B.Sc. in Biochemistry
|Reading, watching cricket and social service
Other Indian Politicians Biographies you may like>>>
|Anil chandra Shah
|Kusum ben Shah
|Unknown.Will be updated soon.
|Unknown .Will be updated soon.
Amit Body stats
|in centimeters- 168 cm
|Unknown. Will be updated soon.
|Unknown. Will be updated soon.
Salary (as MP in year 2019)
|Rs. 1 Lakh + Other Allowances
|Rs. 38.81 crore Approx (as in 2019)
Amit Social Profiles
Amit Anilchandra Shah Early Life
Amit was born on 22nd October in the year 1964 at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He was born in a Hindu Vaishnav family and he is a Gujarati Bania. People used to believe that he was a Jain but later in a press meet he cleared that he is a Jain.
His father name is Anilchandra and mother is Kusumben Shah. His father was a businessman and her mother is a Homemaker. He has a sister named Aarthi Shah who was married to Sonal Shah and they together had a son named Jay Shah who is a very popular Entrepreneur. Sonal Shah was later married to Rishita Patel.
Amit has done his schooling from a local school in Mehsana, Gujarat . And his college from C.U Shah Science College , Ahmedabad . He had done B.Sc. in Biochemistry
Amit has joined the RSS’s and was the student wing of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP)in the year 1983 .
In the year 1984, he became the member of Bharatiya Janata Party. Then he campaigned for Shri. Lal Krishna Advani in Gandhi Nagar in the year 1991 for the Lok Sabha Elections. He was elected as an MLA from the Sarkhej Constituency in Gujarat in the year 1995. He also won the next 4 times as MLA from the same constituency.
He also assigned the position of vice-president of cash-rich Gujarat Cricket Association in the year 2009. He became the president of BJP in the year 2014 after the winning of Narendra Modi in the General Elections with the Highest Majority.
He was also elected to the Rajya Sabha in the year 2017 and in the year 2019 he defeated Congress ‘ CJ Chavda in the Lok Sabha Elections with the margin of 5,57,014 votes from Gandhi Nagar in Gujarat. In the year 2019 on 30th May, he became the Cabinet Minister and took the Oath as the Home Minister of India.
- At the age of 14, he joined the RSS volunteer.
- He met Narendra Modi for the first time in the year 1982.
- He has won as the MLA for the four consecutive Elections: 1997, 1998 ,2002 and 2007 .
- In the year 1986, he joined the BJP, one year before Narendra Modi has joined the party.
- He was also been the president of Ahmedabad District Cooperative Bank (ABCD)in the year 2000.
- His son Jay who is an Engineer from the Nirma University is the joint secretary of Gujarat Chess Association.
- He was filed cases of murder and extortion in which he also got arrested. This case had badly affected the chances of being the CM of Gujarat. But soon in the year 2012, he was permitted to enter by the supreme court.
Related Searches: Amit Anilchandra Shah education, Amit Shah contact details, sonal shah Amit Shah, Amit Shah wiki, Amit Anilchandra Shah age, amit shah twitter, amit shah news, amit shah hindi, amit shah news, amit shah son, amit shah cast, amit shah wife, amit shah biography