Smriti Irani is an Indian Politician and Television Actress , Model and Producer.
|Name||Smriti Zubin Irani|
|Nick Name||India’s Bahu|
|Profeesion||Model , Television Actress, Indian Politician and Producer|
|Date of birth||23/03/1976|
|Birth Place||New Delhi|
|Father’s Name||Shiri Ajay Kumar Malhotra|
|Mother’s Name||Smt Shibani Bagchi|
|Education||University of Delhi 1996, School of Open Learning, Holy Child Auxilium School|
|Debut||Film: Malik Ek (Hindi, 2010) TV:Aatish and Hum Hain Kal Aaj Aur Kal (Hindi 2000) Politics: Joined In BJP 2003|
Smriti Irani was Born On 23-03-1976 in New Delhi, India. Smriti Irani is an Indian Politician, Model, Film Actress & Theatre Actress, Television Actress, Television Producer.
Smriti Irani started her career as a model and participated in Miss India Contest In 1998. She started Television acting in 2000s with her debit series titled Aatish.
Irani was cast to Play the lead role in Indian television’s famous iconic series Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. She worked in the series till 2007. She was left the show due to clashes with the producer Ekta Kapoor. She was brought back for a special episode in 2008.
Irani was appeared in various television series like Kuch Dill Se, Mere Apna , Yeh Hai Jalwa, and Ek Thhi Naayka Amog. She was the highest paid female actress of the small screen.
She also hosted the shows Like Yeh Hai Jalwa and Savdhaan India.
She was Enter into the Politics by Joining BJP in 2003.
She was participated in General Elections 2004 Against Kapil Sibal. She was Made National Secretary of the Party President of the BJP’s Women’s Wing BJP Mahila Morcha. Next year she was Nominated for Rajya Sabha.
Smirit Irani made the Cabinet Minister of Human Resourse Development in Narendra Modi’s Cabinet.
|Height||Centimeters- 170cm Metres- 1.70 m Feet Inches-5’7”|
|Weight||Kilograms- 82kg Pounds-182 lbs|
|Favourite Food||Gujrati Cuisines, Tea, Coffee|
|Favourite Actress||Hema Malini, Rekha|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Hobbies||Reading, Horoscope, Music.|
Unknown Facts about Smriti Irani
- Irani was One of the finalists in Miss India 1998.
- Smiriti Iran was appeared in a song of the album “ Saawan Mein Lag Gayi Aag” with Mika Singh In 1998
- In 2011 August Irani Became Rajya Sabha Member From Gujarat.
- In 2014 Lok Sabha Elections, he was Contested against Rahul Gandhi from the Amethi Constituency in Uttar Pradesh.
- In 2010 june 24 she was appointed all India President of “BJP Mahila Morcha”.
- Irani was Joined in the BJP In 2003 and become Vice President Of Maharashtra Youth Wing in 2004.
- Irani also Played the Mythological Role of Sita In Zee TV’s Ramayan in 2001.
- She doesn’t smoke
- Irani Mother was the Member of Jana Sangh and Her Grand Father was an RSS Swayamsevak.
- Smiriti Irani has been part of RSS SWayamsevak Sangh from her childhood.
- She was worked at Mc Donalds In Bandra Mumbai as a waitress.
- She awarded with Indian Television Awards for Best Actress Consectively five times.
|Husband||Zubin Irani (Bussiness man)|
|Son||Zohr Irani (Born in 2001)|
|Daugthers||Zoish Irani (Born In 2003) Shanelle Irani|
Controversies on Smirit Irani
- In 2014 October a furor was created over her decision to replace German with Sanskrit as the Third language in Kendriya Vidyalayas.
- Irani Educational Qualification Become very Controversial in 2014.
- Central University Vice Chancellors criticized Irani, When she Sacked two vice Chancellors.
Smriti irani Television Details
|2000-08||Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi||Tulsi Mihir Virani||Star Plus|
|2000||Hum Hain Kal Aaj Aur Kal||DD Metro|
|2000-2003||Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat||Smirit||Sony TV|
|2000-2003||Kuch… Diiil Se||Host||SAB TV|
|2006-2007||Thodi Si Zameen Thoda Sa Aasmaan||Uma||Star Plus|
|2007-2008||Virrudh Vasudha Sushant||Sharma||Sony TV|
|2007-2008||Teen Bahuraaniyaan||Vrinda||Zee TV|
|2008||Yeh Hai Jalwa||Host||SABC2|
|2009-2010||Maniben.com||Maniben Jamankumar Patel||SAB TV|
|2012||Savdhaan India||Host||Star Bharat|
|2013||Ek Thhi Naayka||Swati||Life OK|
|Kuch Tum Kaho Kuch Hum Kahein||Hindi||Sargam|
|Koi Taru Bau Saru Thayu||Gujarati||Devika|
|Garv Thi Kaho Ame Gujarati Chhiye||Gujarati||Mridula|
|Jai Bolo Telangana||Telugu||Mother|
|2010||Malik Ek||Personification of Dwarkamal||Hindi|
|2011||Jai Bolo Telangana||Activist||Telugu|
|2001||Indian Television Academy Awards||ITA Award for Best Actress-Drama (Popular)|
|Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu|
|2002||Indian Television Academy Awards||ITA Award for Best Actress-Drama (Popular)|
|2003||Indian Television Academy Awards||ITA Award for Best Actress-Drama (Popular)|
|2004||Indian Television Academy Awards||Best Actress (Popular)|
|2005||Indian Television Academy Awards|
|2007||INDIAN telly Awards||Virrudh|
|2010||Indian Television Academy Awards||ITA Milestone Award||Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi|
Related Searches to smriti irani
smriti irani family,zubin irani smriti irani,smriti irani biography,smriti education,smriti irani tv shows,smriti irani children,smriti irani instagram,smriti iran