Nihar Pandya is an Indian Model and actor. His Debut film is Kangana Ranaut’s Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi. Nihar has been in the news due to his high profile affairs.
Bio, Wiki, Age, Physical Stats
|DOB||28 March 1982|
|Height||175cm, 1.75m, 5’9’’ inches|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
|Birth place||Mumbai, India|
|Home town||Mumbai, India|
Nihar is mostly known as the Ex-boyfriend of Deepika Padukone. He was in limelight a few years ago as he had a relation with Deepika.
He tied a knot with Neeti
Nihar revealed not only the secret of his love story but also how he proposed Neeti.
Nihar told that he was in love with Neeti before he met her first time. He had a friend, who was the member of the band Aasma. Nihar told his friend to introduce her but this never happened. Later coincidentally at the same friend’s wedding, he met Neeti and the love story started.
Nihar said that they were taking a stroll around his farmhouse and upon reaching a pre-decided spot under a tree, he went down on one knee and asked her, ‘Tu Shaadi karegi mujhse?’ and Neeti accepted the proposal.
Let’s see Bio, Wiki, Age, Physical Stats, Family Background, Education, Marriage details
Nihar is born in an upper middle class Gujrati Brahmin family. His mother is Deepti pandya and father’s name is not known.
He has one sibling name Paarth Pandya.
Nihar was a very mischievous boy during his school days. He has done his education from Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai. He used to bunk the college to play cricket. He was an average.
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Robert Downey jr.|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite Cricketer||Dhoni, Virat Kohli|
|Favorite tennis Player||Roger federer|
|Favorite Sprinter||Usain Bolt|
|Favorite Author||Paulo Coelho|
|Favorite Restaurant||Royal china Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Adventure sports, Dancing, Singing Dancing, Reading, Doing Gymnastics|
Unknown facts about Nihar Pandya
- Nihar is a state-level runner in his school days.
- He also represented his School, College, Khar Gymkhana in Cricket, and went on to represent Mumbai U16 and U19.
- He used to bunk the college to play cricket.
- Later he started Modeling and during his initial days, he was in a live-in relationship with Deepika Padukone for 3 years.
- After Breakup with Deepika Padukone, he had a relationship with Gauhar Khan but that broke due to religious differences.
- With the advice from Priyanka Chopra, he joined Veeru Krishna learned kathak to rectify his rhythm issues.
- Nihar also learned Hindustani music for six months to understand the sense of music.
- He has also acted in Salman Khan’s Marigold film as one of the actors suffered from
- Nihar learned acting from Anupam Kher’s acting school.
- He is also one of the friends of Sania Mirza.
- Nihar is an animal lover and also Co-owner of animal welfare NGO.
- At the shooting of Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi Nihar accidentally hit Kangana Ranaut.
- In the Manikarnika movie, Nihar acted as Bajirao 2.
Neeti Mohan reveals the truth behind the Nihar cut scenes
Neeti and Nihar Pandya got married on 15th February. Check what he speaks about the relation with Ex-girlfriend Deepika Padukone.
On the wedding day all the celebrities were present but father in law Brij Mohan Sharma could not attend the wedding due to sudden ill health. He had to get admit in the ICU.
Nihar and Neeti Mohan had planned to host a grand reception in Hyderabad at Four Season’s Hotel and invited important person’s including Bollywood Stars. But now the newly married couple decided to postpone the reception.
According to reports Nihar sent message to guests and informed about it.
Nihar, Neeti Mohan wedding video
Nihar and Neeti Mohan appeared for the first time as a couple at the Wedding Reception of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta on March
Neeti Immediately replied to the Post saying ” Hello Husband”
Other Related Searches:nihar manikarnika, nihar pandya caste, nihar father name, pandya and neeti mohan, nihar pandya marathi, nihar pandya instagram, nihaar pandya age, upen patel