Hima Das is the first and the youngest woman who has won Gold Medal at the International Track Event. She has won more than 5 Gold medals within a month in the international events. She is famous for Being Indias first Track field and Gold Medalist at the IAAF World championship in the year 2018. Hima Das News spread like the wildfire throughout the world
|Nick Name||Dhing Express, Mon Jai, Golden Girl|
|Age(as in 2019)||19 Years|
|Place of Birth||Kandhulimari Village, Dhing, Nagaon, Assam|
|Famous For||Being India’s first track and field gold medallist at the IAAF World Championships in 2018|
|School||Dhing Public High School|
|College||She passed the 12th-grade exam from Assam Higher Secondary Education Council in May 2019|
|Educational Qualification||Still persuing her studies|
|Hobbies||Playing Football, Shooting, Listening to Music, Watching Movies|
|Caste||Keot (Kaibarta)- Scheduled Caste|
You may also like>>>
|International Debut||In 2018 at the IAAF World U20 Championships|
• Nabajit Malakar
• Galina Bukharina
At the 2018 Asian Games, after clocking 51.00 in heat 1, Das set a new
national record in India.|
• On 26 August 2018, she improved the national record to 50.79 s.
Das (younger), Barsha (youngest)|
in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5
|Hair Color||Brown (Right side of the head is dyed Blonde)|
|Favorite Color||Blue, pink, Black|
|Favorite Track Athlete||Ashwini Akkunji|
|Favorite Football Player||Nicolás Vélez (Argentina)|
|Favorite Cricketer||M. S. Dhoni, Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favorite Actors||Akshay Kumar|
|Favorite singers||Zubeen Garg, Papon|
SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES
• Gold at the World U-20 Championships 2018 held at Tampere,
Finland on 12 July 2018|
• Silver in 400 m at the 2018 Asian Games in Jakarta
• Gold in Mixed 4×400 m at the 2018 Asian Games in Jakarta
• Gold in Women’s 4×400 m at the 2018 Asian Games in Jakarta
• Gold in 200 m in Poznan Athletics Grand Prix in Poland on 2 July 2019
• Gold in 200m at the Kutno Athletics Meet in Poland on 7 July 2019
• Gold in 200 m at the Kladno Athletics Meet in the Czech Republic on 13 July 2019
• Gold in 200 m at the Tabor Athletics Meet in the Czech Republic on 17 July 2019
• Gold in 400 m in Nove Mesto, the Czech Republic on 20 July 2019
PERSONAL LIFE AND CAREER
Hima Das was born on 9 January 2000 Kandhulimari Village, Dhing, Nagaon, Assam. She was born to Ronjit Das and Jonali. Both his mother and father are farmers by profession. She is having a younger brother named Basanta and two younger sisters named Rinti and Barsha who is the youngest of all.
She has completed her schooling from Dhing Public High School and is passed her 12th from Assam Higher Secondary Education Council in May 2019.
She made her International Debut at IAAF world Championship where she won Gold Medal. Her coached or Mentors who trained her and motivated to the best are Nippon Das, Nabajit Malakar, Galina Bukharina, Elina are her coaches.
SOME LESSER KNOWN FACTS
- Does she smoke? No
- Does she drink alcohol? No
- Hima was born in a middle-class family where both parent’s Mother and Father were farmers.
- Being an Athlete she was also interested in playing football.she also used to play football with her school boys and she also had a desire to make her career in football.
- But later she has changed his career to be a sprint, which was advised by her school Physical Education Teacher named Shamsul Haque.
- Her coach Nippon has told at an Inter-District meet that-“She was wearing cheap spikes, but she won gold in the 100 and 200. She ran like the wind. I hadn’t seen such a talent in ages.”
- She was moved to Guwahati, which is about 140km away from her village where she was insisted by his coach so that she can have a better future in Athletics.
- She used to run 100m and 200m where she was asked for 400m run in Guwahati. For which jar first her parents have opposed by later thy got agreed.
- Her father Ranjith, was also a runner himself. He says-“When Hima told me that she wanted to pursue sports, I saw no point in stopping her. Her passion is real. And there’s no stopping passion like that.”
- She was also congratulated by the Indian Prime Minister Narender Modi when she has won the Gold medal in the World U20 Championship.
- She was also congratulated by the President of India Ram Nath Kovindh.
- She has finished as the sixth woman in the 2018 Commonwealth Games Coast Australia in 400 meters final.
- She has also won a Silver Medal in the Asian Games which were held in Indonesia in the year 2018.
- In the year 2018 35th September she was honored by the Government of India by the Arjuna Award.
- In the year 2018, she has received a jersey from Sachin Tendulkar.
- She is the Brand Ambassador of Assam Fire and Emergency Services.
- She has created a sensation in India by winning 5 Gold Medals in a single month
Related Searches: Hima Das record News, Hima Das’s family News, Hima Das’s video, Hima Das’s salary, Hima Das’s gold medal, Hima Das’s news, Hima Das in Hindi, Hima Das Adidas.