Niyati Fatnani is an Indian television dancer and actress who is popularly known for playing Arundhati “Aru” Katara in sony Television ‘Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaagey
|Age||25 Years (as in 2019)|
|Place of Birth||Gujarat, India|
|Home Town||Gujarat, India|
|school||S.N. Kansagra School, Rajkot, Gujarat|
|College||GLS (J.P. Shah) Institute of Business Administration, Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)|
|Famous For||Niharika (Baby) Sinha in TV serial D4 – Get Up and Dance (2016)|
|Debut||TV Debut: D4 – Get Up and Dance (2016)|
People also search for>>>
|Height||in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”|
|Weight||in Kilograms- 51 kg|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Favorite Food||Dhokla, Pasta Salad|
|Favorite Destination||Dubai, Goa|
|Favorite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite sportsman||Rohit Sharma|
|Favorite Directors||Not Known|
|2016||D4-Get Up and Dance||Niharika “Baby” Sinha||Channel V India|
|2017||Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaagey||Arundhati “Aru” Katara||Sony TV|
|2018–present||Nazar||Piya Rathod||Star Plus|
Social Media Accounts
Niyati Fatnani was born on 11th January 1994 in Bhavnagar in the state of Gujarat, India. She is an Indian Television Dancer & Actress.
Some Lesser Facts
- Does Niyati Fatnani smoke?: Not Known
- Does Niyati Fatnani drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Niyati is a professional Kathak dancer.
- Apart from Kathak, she also learned Western dance forms from Terence Lewis’ Academy.
- She started her acting career in 2016 by playing the lead role of Niharika (Baby) Sinha in the TV serial D4 – Get Up and Dance which telecasted on Channel V.
Related searches: niyati fatnani bio