Karan Oberoi also known as KO is an Indian fitness model, fashion model, and actor
|DOB||26th Sept 1987|
|Place of Birth||New Delhi|
|Home Town||New Delhi|
|Profession||Fitness and Fashion Model|
|College||B.Com (Hons) from S.G.G.S. College, Delhi University|
|Educational Qualification||PGDM in Mass Media from Delhi University|
|Hobbies||Running, Reading Books|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Favorite film||Terminator, Judgement Day|
|Favorite Sport||Football, Cricket|
|Favorite Actor||Al Pacino|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lopez|
|Favorite Singer||Not Known|
Social Media Accounts
Karan Oberoi also known as KO is an Indian fitness model, fashion model, and actor. Karan is known to shoot for many commercial & fitness brands as well as fashion labels.
KO as a fashion model has walked for big names from the fashion world such as Rohit Bal, Shantanu and Nikhil, Rajesh Pratap Singh and Arjun Khanna.
He has also appeared on the cover of many magazines such as Men’s Health and has also won many prestigious awards such as ‘the youth icon‘ and ‘top fitness model‘.
Today Karan “KO” Oberoi is celebrated as India’s first style and fitness icon. Despite of being a top model, Karan doesn’t involve in any bad habits such as drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes, and drug abuse.
Some Unknown Facts of KO Karan Oberoi
- Karan started his career as a graphic designer in an advertising agency
- KO despite being part of the entertainment industry lives a simple life and doesn’t party, drink, and smoke.
- KO is also one of the most followed models on social media.
- Oberoi is popular because of his sense of style and Body.
- Karan Oberoi aka KO has also been the face of popular bike brand Royal Enfield.