Abhimanyu Dasani is the son of mesmerized actress Bhagyashree from ‘’Maine Pyar Kiya’’ opposite to Salman Khan. Abhimanyu is another star-kid of the film industry.
Abhimanyu Dasani is going to make his Bollywood Debut with the film Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota people are curious to know about the Abhimanyu Dasani’s bio, wiki, age, height, weight, educational qualification, family, girlfriend, and many more…
- 1 Latest News
- 2 Abhimanyu Dasani Bio,Wiki physical appearance
- 3 Family Background
- 4 Abhimanyu Dasani Education
- 5 Abhimanyu Dasani Movies, Career
- 6 Abhimanyu Dasani favorite things and Hobbies
- 7 Girlfriends, Affairs, Marital Status
- 8 Some unknown Facts about Abhimanyu Dasani
- 9 Unseen Image of Abhimanyu Dasani
Abhimanyu Dasani and Shirley Setia are all set to act together in an action entertainer movie ‘Nikamma’. Shirley Setia is an internet sensation. The news was broken as the headlines yesterday. This movie is directed by Sabbir Khan.
Abhimanyu Dasani Bio,Wiki physical appearance
|Age||29 as on 2018|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.|
|Home town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.|
|Education Qualification||Major in Finance and Acting|
|Height||5’8”, 1.73m, 173 centimeters|
|Weight||78 kg, 172lbs|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
Abhimanyu Dasan’s Mother is a veteran actress of Bollywood, Bhagyashree. She is the daughter of Vijay Singhrao Madhavrao Patwardhan, Raja of Sangli, Maharashtra, and mother Soubhagyavati Rani.
Bhgyashree started her acting career with Amul palekar’s Television Serial Kachchi Dhoop. She is best known for her Debut role Maine Pyar Kiya later she worked for several films in Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Kannada, and Bhojpuri.
Bhgyashree became a brand ambassador for the Bhagyashree Scheme, launched by government of Maharashtra since 2015. She is also a promoter of the media company Shrishti entertainment.
Abhimanyu’s father is Himalay Dasani, who is basically from Hyderabad, Sindhi speaking family. Bhagyashree and Himalay were childhood friends they got married in 1990, later on couple acted in three films Qaid Main Hai Bulbul, Tyagi, Payal. Dasani now owns a production house and some other business.
Abhimayu’s Sister, Avantika Dasani was born on 1995. Avantika Dasani earned the title of Bollywood’s hottest Daughter’s, recently had a controversy for cuddling pictures with Bollywood’s singer Armaan Malik, however, she confirmed that she was dating him.
Avantika did not confirmed that she would be entering the Bollywood or focusing on the family business. She has large number of followers as she is very active on Social media her Instagram as @missdasani.
Abhimanyu Dasani Education
Abhimanyu has done gradution in finance. Later he done acting courses from New york film Academy and The Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute,California. He has also done acting course from Anupam Kher’s acting school.
Abhimanyu Dasani Movies, Career
Abhimanyu Started his journey in Bollywood as an Asssistant Director for the film Dum Maaro Dum (2011)and Nautanki Saalai (2013).
Abhimanyu’s upcoming film Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota is a comedy film directed by vasan Bala, Ronnie Srewvala Production, Whereas Radhika Madan is acting opposite to Abhimanyu. The movie is expected to release on September 2019.
Story of Mard ko Dard Nahi Hota revolves around a man who suffers from congenital insensitivity to pain.
Above image was posted on Bhagyahsree’s Instagram.
Abhimanyu Dasani favorite things and Hobbies
|Favorite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan, Mark Wahlberg, Leonardo Di Caprio, Christian Bale, Denzel Washington|
|Favorite Film||A Wednesday, I Loved Remember The Titans, The Departed|
|Favorite song||Tanha Dil Tanha Safar By Shaan|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Playing Football, Gymming, Watching movies.|
Girlfriends, Affairs, Marital Status
|Girlfriends, Affairs||Radhika Madan|
Abhimanyu is spotted at dinner dating with his co-actress Radhika Madan. Radhika is acting opposite to Abhimanyu in a lead role; however, This film is Radhika Madan’s second film as she had already made her debut with the film Pataakha, by Vishal Bharadwaj.
In an interview when Radhika is asked about her experience working with Abhimanyu she said that “Abhimanyu is so down-to-earth. Though he is a star kid, he doesn’t feel that he is a star kid. He is just like any other boy… So down-to-earth… So sweet. He is a lovely co-actor to work with and one couldn’t have asked for more,”
Some unknown Facts about Abhimanyu Dasani
Abhimanyu has won the Best Debut award at international film festival Macao for his performance in the film.
- Abhimanyu honed the skill of martial arts and started training for the popular
selfart form around three months before he gave the auditions for the film Mard defence koDard Nahi Hota.
- He is also trained in Swimming, Yoga, Gymnastics resistance and free hand training, stick fighting, human anatomy and studied injuries and first aid for his character in the film.
- In one of the interview, Abhimanyu said that he was brought up by lot of his parent’s principles and has a lot of pressure on him to be a good human being.
- He neither has friends from film circle nor attended any film parties.
- Abhimanyu reveals he has been an independent child since
ageof 16, and he wanted to set uphis business but later he realized his interest acting and film-making and went to Lee Strasberg for learning, their his teacher and the director of the course Lola Koel encouraged him a lot.
- In an interview, Abhimanyu also said that he has been grown up watching the films of Jackie Chan, Akshay Kumar,
andBruce Lee, through his debut film he got the opportunity to emulate his Childhood aspiration.
- Abhimanyu and Radhika Madan went to 43rd Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF). The film, Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota which was India’s first-ever entry into the festival’s “Midnight Madness” segment, won the People’s Choice Midnight Madness Award.
- Abhimanyu gave his first audition in the year 2016 monsoon.
- Does Abhimanyu drink alcohol? Not Known
- Does Abhimanyu Smokes? Not Known
- Abhimanyu is very much interested to bring his mother back to the Bollywood.
Abhimanyu inaugurated flag on the Republic day in his school. check out the post on Instagram.
Film Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota released on 21st march 2019.
Lead actress Radhika Madan said in one of her interview about Abhimanyu Dasani that he is very simple and does not maintain his stardom status as he does not behave like star kids. and he is hardworking.